“Consequently, all accounting officers of such boards, parastatals and commissions are to take charge with immediate effect.”
Sun
Osun State Governor, Ademola Adeleke
Osun State Governor, Ademola Adeleke, has denied making executive orders to sack traditional rulers and workers in the state.
He said he only set up a review panel and nobody has been sacked.
His Chief Press Secretary, Olawale Rasheed, who in spoke Rave FM in Osogbo, said executive order one to five shows the intentions of the administration to review, nullify, and set aside while the instrumentality to effect the orders was order six which is the composition of the panel.
He said: “There was never sack of any worker or traditional ruler. We only set up a review panel. It is impossible to sack and put a review panel in place.
“The review panel is to look at the numbers of the people that were employed, due processes of the employment, and qualification among other things.
READ ALSO:
“Before our taking over, there were issues of backdating of employment, even till last year. So, order 1-5 will be operationalised by order 6 which are the panels.
“Those that were employed from July 17 till our takeover are still at work presently, they have not been sacked. The staff audit will review the employment.”
However, a statement by Rasheed said the governor has approved the dissolution of all non-statutory boards in the state with immediate effect.
“As a follow-up to the pronouncement of Governor Adeleke, on Sunday, November 27, 2022, all non-statutory boards, commissions and parastatals, including those of tertiary institutions (with exception of UNIOSUN) are hereby dissolved in the state, forthwith.
“Consequently, all accounting officers of such boards, parastatals and commissions are to take charge with immediate effect.”
Sun
Independence Bridge repairs: Sanwo-Olu urges Lagos residents to work remotely Babajide Sanwo-Olu, the governor of Lagos, said…
Chinese man found with fake diplomatic number plate in Lagos The Lagos State Police Command has taken a…
Akpabio to sue Natasha for alleged assassination attempt Senate President Godswill Akpabio has said he will…
Oyo PDP chieftain Adeojo dies, Makinde mourns Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde, has expressed deep sorrow…
Bayelsa govt gets court order to stop pro-Wike rally A High Court in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State, has…
Petitioners mobilise constituents for fresh Natasha’s recall Following the Independent National Electoral Commission’s (INEC) dismissal of…