chibok schoolgirl
Rescued Chibok schoolgirl wants to be reunited with terrorist husband
Nine years after being kidnapped, Nigerian Army has rescued Mary Nkeki, a 27-year-old Chibok schoolgirl.
On Monday, she was presented by the Operation Hadin Kai Theatre Command headquarters in Maiduguri, Borno State.
Being number 55 on the list of abducted schoolgirls, Mary said her Boko Haram husband Adam facilitated her escape after he surrendered to the Nigerian Army troops.
She told Channels Television that she delivered two children for her terrorist husband but they all died.
Mary, however, said she is in love with her terrorist husband and would love to be reunited with him.
READ ALSO:
“As for marriage, my husband is still alive and I am still in love with him. I don’t know whether he is still in Dikwa or they brought him to Maiduguri. But I will love to be reunited with him if it will be possible,” she said.
During Monday’s event, the Theatre Commander Major General Gold Chibuisi said Mary was rescued by troops of the Nigerian Army in Dikwa on August 14.
According to him, the rescued schoolgirl was immediately admitted to the Army’s medical facility for checks.
He said the lady had been certified stable and would be handed over to the state government for further assessment.
The recent development brings the number of rescued Chibok schoolgirls to sixteen in the year 2023, he added.
Tinubu Hails Wike as APC Dominates 2026 FCT Area Council Elections President Bola Tinubu has…
Regina Daniels Takes Delivery of ₦150m 2026 GAC Trumpchi M8 SUV Nollywood actress Regina Daniels…
Dr Sanusi Lafiagi Highlights Ramadan’s Spiritual Blessings, Post-Ramadan Challenges Ilorin, Kwara State – Dr Sanusi…
Assistant Commissioner of Police Dies in Fatal Road Accident The Assistant Commissioner of Police Abubakar…
Reasons Behind UniAbuja’s Expulsion of 28 Students, Withdrawal of 15 Certificates The University of Abuja…
Yoruba Muslim Group Dismisses Viral Ramadan Date Claim, Reaffirms Sultan of Sokoto’s Authority A Yoruba…