Governor Uba Sani and the released protesters
Kaduna Govt offers N100,000, smartphones to released minors
Thirty-nine minors from Kaduna State, previously detained by the federal government, were reunited with their families on Wednesday at a ceremony held at the “Children’s Homes” on Katuru Road in Kaduna. Each child received N100,000 and an Itel A18s smartphone to support their reintegration process.
Governor Uba Sani, represented by Dr. Abdulkadir Muazu Meyere, Secretary to the Kaduna State Government, assured the children of continued support from the state to aid their transition back into society.
He emphasized the administration’s dedication to helping these minors become responsible, law-abiding citizens through rehabilitation and empowerment initiatives.
READ ALSO:
Meyere announced that the governor had instructed the collection of educational credentials from those who completed tertiary studies. The government plans to offer assistance such as start-up capital, skills training, and potential employment opportunities.
He noted that the government would monitor each child’s behaviour and provide further support based on their conduct.
For proper follow-up, contact information, including addresses, phone numbers, and next-of-kin details, was recorded for each minor to ensure ongoing support and guidance.
Independence Bridge repairs: Sanwo-Olu urges Lagos residents to work remotely Babajide Sanwo-Olu, the governor of Lagos, said…
Chinese man found with fake diplomatic number plate in Lagos The Lagos State Police Command has taken a…
Akpabio to sue Natasha for alleged assassination attempt Senate President Godswill Akpabio has said he will…
Oyo PDP chieftain Adeojo dies, Makinde mourns Oyo State Governor, Seyi Makinde, has expressed deep sorrow…
Bayelsa govt gets court order to stop pro-Wike rally A High Court in Yenagoa, Bayelsa State, has…
Petitioners mobilise constituents for fresh Natasha’s recall Following the Independent National Electoral Commission’s (INEC) dismissal of…