What autopsy revealed on cause of Mohbad’s death - Pathologist - Newstrends
Connect with us

Entertainment

What autopsy revealed on cause of Mohbad’s death – Pathologist

Published

on

Ilerioluwa Aloba nicknamed Mohbad

What autopsy revealed on cause of Mohbad’s death – Pathologist

The pathologist hired to investigate the death of late singer Ilerioluwa Aloba nicknamed Mohbad informed the coroner’s inquest that the cause of death could not be determined.

Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Wahab Shittu, who was in court for the continuation of the inquest today, May 15, informed newsmen that the pathologist in his submission in court stated that by the time the test was carried out, the singer’s body had already decomposed.

Speaking to newsmen after the sitting, Wahab said

READ ALSO:

‘’According to him, the cause of death cannot be determined. He gave a lot of reasons. He said by the time they conducted the test, the body had decomposed and that it is not possible for them to determine the cause of death. So the summary he is saying is that the cause of death cannot be ascertained and when you say the cause of death cannot be ascertained, it means it is suspicious, it is not clear, no particular reason. He also went further to say that it may be attributed to reaction to certain drugs administered on him before he died. Again he then qualified that to say he does not know whether it is those drugs that actually led to his death.”

Wahab also mentioned that facts such as the late singer’s disagreement with his wife, Wunmi, as well as Sam Larry were also presented in court by a witness.

Recall that the 27-year-old singer died in controversial circumstances on September 12, 2023. He was buried the next day in Ikorodu. His body was however exhumed on September 21 for an autopsy to be carried out on it to determine the cause of his death.

What autopsy revealed on cause of Mohbad’s death – Pathologist

Loading

Entertainment

Sandra Okunzuwa Reveals Movie Kiss Scene Ended Her Relationship

Published

on

Sandra Okunzuwa Reveals Movie Kiss Scene Ended Her Relationship

Sandra Okunzuwa Reveals Movie Kiss Scene Ended Her Relationship

Nollywood actress and filmmaker Sandra Okunzuwa has opened up about how performing romantic scenes in movies affected her personal relationships, revealing that one of her past relationships ended after a misunderstanding over a film kiss scene.

Speaking on the BTS Reality Podcast, the actress explained that her ex-boyfriend ended their relationship after someone allegedly sent him a movie clip showing her kissing a male colleague on set.

Sandra said the incident exposed how difficult it can be for actors to separate professional roles from private life, especially when partners struggle with insecurity or public perception.

According to her, filming romantic scenes is a highly controlled professional environment and far from what many people assume.

“When actors kiss while filming, about 20 people are watching them, instructions are being given, and the director is monitoring everything,” she said.

She added that such scenes are not emotionally or physically driven as many viewers might imagine.

READ ALSO:

“Onscreen kisses are not even enjoyable. If they can be scrapped and viewers will still enjoy movies, I am in support,” she added.

Sandra further noted that repeated misunderstandings over her acting roles eventually created tension in the relationship, which later led to its breakdown.

She explained that while she understood her partner’s reaction may have stemmed from insecurity, it highlighted a broader challenge faced by actors in romantic roles.

“At the time, I felt his reaction came from a place of insecurity. But honestly, it is not easy,” she said.

The actress also stressed that people who choose to date actors must be prepared to understand the nature of the profession, especially the emotional demands and public exposure that come with it.

She encouraged colleagues in the film industry to maintain clear boundaries between their on-screen characters and real-life relationships to avoid unnecessary conflicts.

Sandra Okunzuwa, known for her performances in several Nollywood productions, continues to gain recognition for her roles in drama and romance-themed films within the Nigerian entertainment industry.

Her comments have sparked conversations online about trust, insecurity, and the challenges actors face in balancing fame with personal relationships.

Sandra Okunzuwa Reveals Movie Kiss Scene Ended Her Relationship

Loading

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Chike Reacts To Rumours Linking Him With Frank Edoho’s Estranged Wife

Published

on

Chike Reacts To Rumours Linking Him With Frank Edoho’s Estranged Wife
Frank Edoho, his estranged wife Sandra Onyenucheya and Chike

Chike Reacts To Rumours Linking Him With Frank Edoho’s Estranged Wife

Nigerian singer Chike has sparked reactions online after posting a cryptic message amid growing speculation linking him romantically to Sandra Onyenucheya, the estranged wife of media personality Frank Edoho.

The controversy began after Frank Edoho, during a recent podcast interview, recounted issues that allegedly contributed to the collapse of his marriage. The television host claimed he once caught his former wife cheating with a musician, although he did not mention any individual by name.

His comments quickly triggered widespread speculation across social media platforms, with many users attempting to connect the statement to Chike.

As the rumours intensified online, Chike appeared to respond indirectly on Sunday night with a short but emotional social media post that read: “Pity my soul!”

The message immediately drew attention from fans and entertainment observers, with many interpreting it as a reaction to the ongoing allegations. Others, however, argued that the singer may have been referring to an entirely different issue unrelated to the controversy.

READ ALSO:

Despite the online speculation, Chike has continued to maintain his public schedule and professional appearances.

The singer was recently spotted at a cinema outing in Lagos, where he interacted warmly with fans, signed autographs, and posed for photographs.

In one of the viral clips circulating online, fans were seen singing his hit song Running To You while taking pictures with the music star.

Neither Chike nor Sandra Onyenucheya has directly addressed the substance of the rumours beyond the singer’s cryptic post.

Frank Edoho has also not publicly identified the musician he referenced during the interview, leaving much of the speculation based entirely on social media assumptions.

The development has since generated heated conversations online, with some social media users criticising the spread of unverified claims involving public figures, while others continue to speculate about the identities behind Frank Edoho’s remarks.

Chike, known for songs such as Running To You, Roju, and Egwu, has remained one of Nigeria’s most celebrated contemporary vocalists, earning praise for his soulful sound and emotionally driven music.

Chike Reacts To Rumours Linking Him With Frank Edoho’s Estranged Wife

Loading

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Popular Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Reportedly Dies at 40

Published

on

Popular Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Reportedly Dies at 40

The actor, known for his charming screen presence and roles in several blockbuster Nigerian movies, was said to have passed away on Tuesday at the age of 40, according to reports circulating across major entertainment and news platforms.

Although details surrounding his death remained sketchy as of press time, reports claimed the actor died after battling an undisclosed illness, with some sources alleging he had been privately managing cancer-related complications.

The development has thrown the Nigerian entertainment industry into mourning, with fans, colleagues, and celebrities expressing shock and grief over the sudden loss.

Tributes poured in across social media shortly after news of his death emerged, as admirers remembered him for his talent, charisma, and contribution to the growth of Nollywood.

Born Alexx Ekubo-Okwaraeke, the actor rose to prominence after emerging first runner-up at the 2010 Mr Nigeria contest. He subsequently built a successful acting career, featuring in numerous acclaimed films and television productions.

Over the years, Ekubo became one of Nollywood’s most recognizable faces, starring in popular productions such as Weekend Getaway, The Bling Lagosians, Zero Hour, Merry Men, and A Sunday Affair.

Beyond acting, he was also celebrated for his fashion sense, brand endorsements, and influence within Nigeria’s entertainment and youth culture.

Industry stakeholders described his reported death as a painful loss to Nollywood, noting that he remained one of the most admired actors of his generation.

As of the time of filing this report, no official statement had been released by his family, management team, or the Actors Guild of Nigeria confirming funeral arrangements or further details surrounding the circumstances of his death.

More details later.

 

Popular Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Reportedly Dies at 40

Loading

Continue Reading

Trending