Passengers abducted on train
Terrorists who about three months ago attacked an Abuja-Kaduna train and kidnapped over 60 passengers on Monday released three more captives.
Some 20 victims had earlier been released at different times after their families were reportedly made to pay ransom.
A relative of one of the latest released victims told the BBC that those freed included two men and a woman.
This is coming about 24 hours after a video was released showing how the remaining kidnapped train passengers were being flogged and dehumanised.
While disclosing the news to the BBC, the relative said the released victims were on the way to a health facility for medical examination
The BBC report said there was no detailed explanation on the condition met before the additional three victims were released.
Police to Arrest TikToker Mirabel After She Recants False Rape Claim The Ogun State Police…
Tinubu Reduces Reliance on U.S, Strengthens Defence Partnerships With Turkey, EU President Bola Tinubu has…
Again, Early Morning Blaze Destroys Dozens of Shops in Kano Market A devastating fire outbreak…
Suspected Terrorists Warn Kebbi Residents: Pay ₦100 Million or Face Attack Fresh tension has gripped…
ICPC Searches El-Rufai’s Abuja Home Amid Multi-Agency Corruption Investigation The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other…
Nigerian Navy Chief of Operations Dies in Egypt The Nigerian Navy has confirmed the passing…