Categories: metro

Breaking: Gunmen Attack Fayose’s Brother in Oyo, Abduct Many

Unknown gunmen have attacked Mr. Isaac Fayose, the younger brother of the former governor of Ekiti State Ayo Fayose.

Fayose’s brother disclosed this on Monday night in a post on his Facebook page where he said the incident occurred in Gbongan Area in Osun State.

Fayose said he was coming from Lagos when the incident occurred.

He also claimed that many people were kidnapped by gunmen during the incident.

Fayose backed up his narratives with the photos of his car that was destroyed by gunmen according to him.

READ ALSO:

He wrote, “Thank God for life !!!

“No life was lost ….

Many were kidnapped

“Kidnappers in Gbongan area of Oyo state coming to Lagos

“No security in Nigeria at all

“This is why I won’t vote Tinubu and Atiku they changed Goodluck to Buhari”, he added

Fayose had earlier vowed neither to campaign for Atiku and Buhari nor vote for them in the forthcoming 2023 general elections.

As at the filling this report, Oyo State Police Command is yet to ascertain the authenticity of the incident.

NPO

Trends Admin

Recent Posts

Inflation Slows to 15.10% as Food Prices Eased in January

Inflation Slows to 15.10% as Food Prices Eased in January   Nigeria’s inflation rate recorded…

4 hours ago

Police Arrest 13 as Armed Robbers Engage Officers in Fierce Gun Battle in Abuja

Police Arrest 13 as Armed Robbers Engage Officers in Fierce Gun Battle in Abuja Operatives…

6 hours ago

Bandits Kill Six, Burn Police Station in Fresh Niger Attacks

Bandits Kill Six, Burn Police Station in Fresh Niger Attacks At least six people have…

7 hours ago

US Freezes Assets of Eight Nigerians Over Boko Haram, ISIL, Cybercrime Links

US Freezes Assets of Eight Nigerians Over Boko Haram, ISIL, Cybercrime Links The United States…

7 hours ago

Appeal Court Ruling on VIO Limited to Abuja, Not Lagos — LASG

Appeal Court Ruling on VIO Limited to Abuja, Not Lagos — LASG The Lagos State…

8 hours ago

FG Drags El-Rufai to Court Over Alleged NSA Phone Interception

FG Drags El-Rufai to Court Over Alleged NSA Phone Interception   The Federal Government has…

8 hours ago