Threesome: Lady begs Nedu for rich friend’s contact – Newstrends
Connect with us

Entertainment

Threesome: Lady begs Nedu for rich friend’s contact

Published

on

An on-air personality, Nedu Wazobia, has said that following his controversial comments that he once walked in on his rich friend having sex with two female celebs at the same time, a lady reached out to him, pleading for the rich man’s contact.

He told Saturday Beats, “After the release of the podcast where I talked about one of my friends who gave a lady N3m before even sleeping with her, another lady sent me a message on social media, saying that she had school challenges. She asked me to introduce her to that same man, so she could also collect money from him.”

The chat, which Nedu forwarded to our correspondent, read in part, “After seeing the video, I decided to reach out to you, (to know) if you could link me up with your rich friend, so I could get enough money for my tuition fees.”

READ ALSO:

The broadcaster also maintained that women who thought they could only appear sexy when they exposed themselves were insecure. He said, “There is no one that can ever say I did anything immoral to get a job. I have got all the jobs I did because I was qualified for then. Women who feel that they are only sexy when they reveal body parts are insecure, and they have nothing to offer other than their bodies. If your primary aim is to be sexy, the only people that will come to you are those that want to have sex with you and leave.

“Nobody keeps a woman that is for the public. Those who have something to offer are always decent. But, that is not to say that those who cover up themselves don’t engage in immoral activities too.”

Revealing the lowest amount he had ever been paid as a master of ceremonies, Nedu said, “For my first MC job around 2010/2011, I was paid N30,000. It was an Igbo wedding, and they really stressed me a lot.”

Punch

Entertainment

Davido, DAF announce N300 million giveaway

Published

on

David Adedeji Adeleke, popularly known as Davido

Davido, DAF announce N300 million giveaway

Afrobeats sensation David Adeleke, widely known as Davido, has committed to donating N300 million to various orphanages across the nation.

The announcement was made through his social media channels on Tuesday, February 20, continuing a tradition he started several years ago.

Davido emphasized the importance of giving back to the community, particularly during a period when Nigerians are facing challenges such as increased food and petrol prices. He reiterated his dedication to supporting orphanages and vulnerable groups in the country.

READ ALSO:

In previous years, Davido has been proactive in his philanthropic endeavors. Last year, he generously distributed N237 million to numerous orphanages, and in October 2022, he donated N250 million to support 292 orphanages nationwide.

The donation will be facilitated through The David Adeleke Foundation (DAF), ensuring that the funds reach those in need. Davido expressed his commitment to transparency, promising to provide detailed information about the disbursement process. He stated, “I and my foundation pledge the sum of 300 million Naira to orphanages around Nigeria … as my yearly contribution to the nation. Details of disbursement tomorrow.”

Davido, DAF announce N300 million giveaway

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Kano censorship board revokes licences of Kannywood, Amart entertainment

Published

on

Kano censorship board revokes licences of Kannywood, Amart entertainment

The Kano State Censorship Board has officially revoked the licences of two prominent companies, Kannywood Enterprises Limited and Amart Entertainment.
At the heart of this significant development is Aisha Tijjani, better known by her moniker Hajiya Amart, a figure whose recent actions have sparked considerable controversy and debate across the sector.
This unfolding saga, rooted in allegations of non-compliance, defamation, and abuse, casts a spotlight on the intricate balance between regulatory authority and the freedoms of the entertainment world.

Clash of authority, ambition

The crux of the matter lies in the serious accusations leveled against Hajiya Amart by the Association of Kano State Downloaders (KADA), which include the misuse of security personnel for financial extortion.

The Board, acting on these complaints, cited her for non-compliance with its laws, defamation of character, and verbal abuse directed at the Director in the office of the Executive Secretary. Despite multiple attempts by the Board to engage with Amart for a resolution, she consistently declined to respond, thereby exacerbating the situation.

This refusal to cooperate not only highlighted her disregard for the established legal frameworks but also raised questions about the extent of her influence and control within the industry.

READ ALSO:

Legal and ethical quandary

Central to this controversy is the question of legal authority, particularly Hajiya Amart’s unauthorized use of security forces to pursue alleged pirates, an action that starkly contravenes the Board’s regulations.

This misuse of power not only challenges the jurisdiction of the Kano State Censorship Board but also sets a dangerous precedent for the governance of the entertainment industry at large.

It brings to the fore the delicate power dynamics between regulatory bodies and the entities they oversee, underscoring the necessity for a clear demarcation of roles and responsibilities to prevent abuses of power.

Community response and way forward

The revocation of Kannywood Enterprises Limited and Amart Entertainment’s licenses has been met with widespread approval from KADA members and leaders, who view the Board’s decisive action as a vindication of their grievances and a step towards a more equitable industry landscape.

This incident serves as a pivotal moment for the Kano State entertainment community, prompting a collective reflection on the values and standards it wishes to uphold. As the dust settles, the focus now shifts to rebuilding trust and ensuring that similar disputes can be resolved through dialogue and mutual respect, rather than through unilateral actions that threaten to undermine the industry’s integrity.

Kano censorship board revokes licences of Kannywood, Amart entertainment

bnnbreaking

Continue Reading

Entertainment

Veteran Nollywood actress, Ethel Ekpe, is dead

Published

on

Ethel Ekpe

Veteran Nollywood actress, Ethel Ekpe, is dead

Ethel Ekpe, a veteran actress who appeared on the Nigerian entertainment screen, died of cancer on Wednesday in Lagos State.

The late actress played ‘Segi’ in the defunct sitcom on Nigerian Television Authority by Ken Saro Wiwa named ‘Basi and Company’.

Ekpe also featured in Amaka Igwe’s ‘Forever’ and the ‘Sons of the Caliphate.’

The news of her death was announced by the Director-General, National Film and Video Censors Board, Dr. Shaibu Husseini, in a late Facebook post on Wednesday.

READ ALSO:

Husseini wrote, “I have been reliably informed that Ethel Ekpe, (Ethel Aderemi nee Ekpe), the screen beauty that delighted fans with her inimitable interpretation of the role of Segi in the defunct sitcom on Nigerian Television Authority by Ken Saro Wiwa titled ‘Basi and Company’ has passed on.

“The actress and later day Pastor and star of Amaka Igwe’s ‘Forever’ and most recently ‘Sons of the Caliphate” reportedly died of Cancer today in Lagos.”

“She will be sorely missed,” adding that his family “will particularly miss her because we named my second daughter Ethel, after her. Good night good woman!”

Veteran Nollywood actress, Ethel Ekpe, is dead

Continue Reading

Trending

Skip to content