19-year-old woman arrested for sleeping with a dog (Photo) – Newstrends
Connect with us

metro

19-year-old woman arrested for sleeping with a dog (Photo)

Published

on

Denise Frazier
19-year-old woman arrested for sleeping with a dog (Photo)
A 19-year-old woman has found herself in trouble for having s3x with a dog.
According to police, the lady was arrested after allegedly having s3x with a dog and posting “extremely graphic” videos of the abuse on social media.
Denise Frazier, 19, is charged with unnatural intercourse and aggravated cruelty to an animal.
Police in Mississippi say they were alerted to a video involving a woman and a male dog by a concerned resident who watched the video on social media.
 
“In my 17 years in law enforcement, this is one of the most disturbing cases that I’ve ever investigated,” Sergeant J.D. Carter, of Jones County Sheriff’s Department, said.
READ ALSO:
He said the videos “are so graphic” that officers are not even allowed to discuss them.
Frazier reportedly admitted that it was her engaging in s3xual intercourse with an animal in the video.
Carter says that Frazier’s alibi was that she was forced into committing the heinous acts but says there’s no evidence of that though they are investigating.
She allegedly told police she was “threatened to do it” and also that “people pay [her]” for the videos, according to the Laurel Leader-Call.

Denise Frazier arrested

“We’ve never dealt with this particular type of case before,” Carter said. “There are really no true words to describe it other than disgusting. 

“So, right now, we’re still in that initial phase, right past the first part of it. But, we’re still going to look into it to see if there’s more.”
He says there may be more videos filmed in other counties. They have alerted nearby sheriff’s departments.
The dogs were seized from the residence she was arrested at and taken to a local animal hospital.
One of the dogs is a German shepherd that Frazier referred to as a “service dog.”
 
Frazier, from the hamlet of Myrick, Mississippi, made her first appearance in court Thursday, April 6, and had her bond set at $25,000.
If found guilty, Frazier could be jailed for up to 10 years.

19-year-old woman arrested for sleeping with a dog (Photo)

Advertisement

metro

Minister inspects Independence Bridge in Lagos after reopening

Published

on

Minister inspects Independence Bridge in Lagos after reopening

Minister of Works, Senator David Umahi, has visited the Independence Bridge in Lagos on Thursday after ordering its immediate reopening.
The minister on Wednesday ordered the reopening of the bridge shut for repair work on Wednesday following the massive gridlock that stretched from Lekki through Victoria Island to Falomo Bridge and beyond.
However, the commencement of repairs on Wednesday caused major traffic with Lagos residents spending hours on the road.
The minister’s visit, it was learnt, was to assess the rehabilitation and how to restructure the work in a way to cause minimal disruption to movement of people using the bridge and alternative roads.

A statement signed by his Special Adviser on Media, Hon. Orji Uchenna Orji, in Abuja on Thursday, confirmed the minister’s arrival in Lagos for the visit.

“Less than 24 hours after the sad traffic experience on the Independence Bridge in Lagos, the Honourable Minister of Works, His Excellency, Sen. Engr. Nweze David Umahi CON, has arrived in Lagos to assess the situation with a view to providing immediate and permanent intervention,” the statement read.
The Federal Controller of Works, Lagos, Mrs Olukorede Kesha, had earlier confirmed the reopening of the bridge.

She expressed the Ministry of Works’ regret for the inconvenience caused to the motoring public by the closure and appealed for their understanding and cooperation

She had said, “Efforts are currently ongoing to ensure palliative works are carried out on the already opened bridge to make it motorable .

“The ministry hereby express regret for the inconvenience caused to the motoring public by the closure and appealed for their understanding and cooperation.”

Continue Reading

metro

Man stabs friend over woman in FCT council

Published

on

FCT Police Command Spokesperson, SP Adeh Josephine

Man stabs friend over woman in FCT council

A 27-year -old man, Rabiu Suleiman, has reportedly stabbed and inflicted serious injuries on his friend, Yunusa Muazu, during a fight over a woman at Tipper garage area of Gwagwalada in Gwagwalada Area Council of the FCT.

A resident of the area, who simply gave his name as Sanusi, said the incident occurred on Tuesday night after a fight broke out at a viewing centre at Unguwar Dodo area of the town.

He said Suleiman had accused his friend, Muazu of dating his friend, Jamila Yakubu, who he intends to marry.

He said trouble started when Jamila left Suleiman’s house on Tuesday around 8:34 pm, only for him to meet her with his friend, Muazu, discussing at a viewing centre, where he had gone to watch football.

He said Suleiman, upon sighting his woman with his friend, angrily walked straight to them and slapped him, a situation, which resulted in a fight between them.

He said in the process, Suleiman allegedly pulled out a knife and stabbed his friend in the back, which attracted the attention of people at the viewing centre.

READ ALSO:

According to him, some people at the centre, who tried to separate them, were overpowered, not until when some vigilantes rushed to the scene and arrested Suleiman.

He said his friend, who was lying on the floor in a pool of his blood, was rushed to a nearby hospital.

He said the lady quietly left the scene when the fight broke out.

A member of the vigilante, Salihu Bala, who confirmed the incident, said the suspect had been arrested and handed over to security personnel in the area.

He said the vigilantes were making efforts to trace the woman’s location and arrest her.

He said, “The vigilantes even went to the family house of the girl on Wednesday morning but could not find her but we are still trailing her movement to ensure she is arrested.”

Bala said the injured victim was recuperating at the hospital, alleging that the victim and his friend were into drugs.

The spokeswoman of the FCT police command, SP Josephine Adeh, did not respond to the calls and text messages sent to her on the incident.

 

Man stabs friend over woman in FCT council

Continue Reading

metro

South African court acquits Nigerian pastor of rape after 8 years in jail

Published

on

Timothy Omotoso

South African court acquits Nigerian pastor of rape after 8 years in jail

A High Court in the Eastern Cape division of South Africa has acquitted Timothy Omotoso, a Nigerian televangelist, accused of raping young women in his church.

Omotoso and his two co-defendants were arraigned on a 32-count charge bordering on rape and human trafficking.

News24 reported that Omotoso would be deported to Nigeria immediately after the judgment.
The co-defendants are Lusanda Sulani and Zukiswa Sitho.

READ ALSO:

Several young women had accused the pastor of luring them into his home in Umhlanga, a town in South Africa, where he allegedly molested them.

In April 2017, the Nigerian pastor was arrested shortly after he landed at an airport in South Africa.
He is the senior pastor of the Jesus Dominion International based in Durban, South Africa. He is also the founder of Tim Omotoso Global Outreach and Ancient of Day Broadcasting Network

According to News24, Irma Schoeman, the trial judge, yesterday, ruled that the state prosecutor did not prove the case beyond reasonable doubt.
The Nigerian pastor had been in South African prison since his arrest in 2017.

South African court acquits Nigerian pastor of rape after 8 years in jail

Continue Reading

Trending