Entertainment
Man calls off wedding with popular Nigerian actress: ‘I have your sex tape with your lover’ + Video
A man claiming to be Nollywood actress’s Empress Njamah’s fiancé has made some claims about the actress while disclosing that his engagement to her is over.
On December 15, 2022, a video of the popular actress displaying an engagement ring was shared on Instagram.
It came with the caption: “Finally off the market.”
Friends and celebrities trooped to the comment section to congratulate her on her engagement.
However, the engagement had already been called off before the post was made.
It was gathered that the engagement post was not made by Njamah but by her fiance, Josh “Babybrother” Wade, who already took control of her Instagram account.
READ ALSO:
- Reconciliation hope collapsed as Atiku dumps Makinde for Adeleke, bypasses G-5
- Why we are yet to endorse any presidential candidate – Miyetti Allah
- Super Eagles failure to qualify for 2022 World Cup lowest moment of my life – Pinnick
In a post on Instagram, Wade revealed that he proposed to Njamah on August 18, 2022, with a ring worth $49,800 and they were about to get married before he called it off over alleged infidelity and fraud.
He alleged that Njamah duped him and was also cheating on him with other men.
He claimed that the actress collected money from him under the guise of investing in oil business, but she was giving the money to another man she was allegedly in a relationship with.
He claimed to be in possession of a sex tape between her and the man.
Reacting, Njamah revealed that Wade gained access into her life when she was vulnerable from the death of another actress, Ada Ameh.
She said he took advantage of her vulnerability to allegedly dupe and blackmail her.
She admitted that Wade has an intimate video of her, but said he is the one in the video with her, not another man as he claims.
She said he filmed it in her house without her knowledge, but hid his face.
Njamah said Wade beat and abused her in her home, adding that she was his victim until she worked up the courage to run.
She stated that the Department of State Services had been invited into the matter because Wade, who is a Liberian, allegedly does the same to other Nigerian women he perceives as wealthy.
Meanwhile, after Njamah spoke out, Wade threatened that something unexpected was coming.
In a video shared online, he wa heard saying: I swear to God, you don’t know what’s coming.”
He added that he knows the actress’s day-to-day activities as he made the threat.
Eagle
![]()
Entertainment
Sandra Okunzuwa Reveals Movie Kiss Scene Ended Her Relationship
Sandra Okunzuwa Reveals Movie Kiss Scene Ended Her Relationship
Nollywood actress and filmmaker Sandra Okunzuwa has opened up about how performing romantic scenes in movies affected her personal relationships, revealing that one of her past relationships ended after a misunderstanding over a film kiss scene.
Speaking on the BTS Reality Podcast, the actress explained that her ex-boyfriend ended their relationship after someone allegedly sent him a movie clip showing her kissing a male colleague on set.
Sandra said the incident exposed how difficult it can be for actors to separate professional roles from private life, especially when partners struggle with insecurity or public perception.
According to her, filming romantic scenes is a highly controlled professional environment and far from what many people assume.
“When actors kiss while filming, about 20 people are watching them, instructions are being given, and the director is monitoring everything,” she said.
She added that such scenes are not emotionally or physically driven as many viewers might imagine.
READ ALSO:
- Iran Demands Sanctions Relief In Response To US Peace Offer
- Chike Reacts To Rumours Linking Him With Frank Edoho’s Estranged Wife
- Kidnapped Oyo Teacher Beheaded As Makinde Confirms Arrest Of Six Suspects
“Onscreen kisses are not even enjoyable. If they can be scrapped and viewers will still enjoy movies, I am in support,” she added.
Sandra further noted that repeated misunderstandings over her acting roles eventually created tension in the relationship, which later led to its breakdown.
She explained that while she understood her partner’s reaction may have stemmed from insecurity, it highlighted a broader challenge faced by actors in romantic roles.
“At the time, I felt his reaction came from a place of insecurity. But honestly, it is not easy,” she said.
The actress also stressed that people who choose to date actors must be prepared to understand the nature of the profession, especially the emotional demands and public exposure that come with it.
She encouraged colleagues in the film industry to maintain clear boundaries between their on-screen characters and real-life relationships to avoid unnecessary conflicts.
Sandra Okunzuwa, known for her performances in several Nollywood productions, continues to gain recognition for her roles in drama and romance-themed films within the Nigerian entertainment industry.
Her comments have sparked conversations online about trust, insecurity, and the challenges actors face in balancing fame with personal relationships.
Sandra Okunzuwa Reveals Movie Kiss Scene Ended Her Relationship
![]()
Entertainment
Chike Reacts To Rumours Linking Him With Frank Edoho’s Estranged Wife
Chike Reacts To Rumours Linking Him With Frank Edoho’s Estranged Wife
Nigerian singer Chike has sparked reactions online after posting a cryptic message amid growing speculation linking him romantically to Sandra Onyenucheya, the estranged wife of media personality Frank Edoho.
The controversy began after Frank Edoho, during a recent podcast interview, recounted issues that allegedly contributed to the collapse of his marriage. The television host claimed he once caught his former wife cheating with a musician, although he did not mention any individual by name.
His comments quickly triggered widespread speculation across social media platforms, with many users attempting to connect the statement to Chike.
As the rumours intensified online, Chike appeared to respond indirectly on Sunday night with a short but emotional social media post that read: “Pity my soul!”
The message immediately drew attention from fans and entertainment observers, with many interpreting it as a reaction to the ongoing allegations. Others, however, argued that the singer may have been referring to an entirely different issue unrelated to the controversy.
READ ALSO:
- Seven Soldiers Killed As Lakurawa Terrorists Ambush Troops In Sokoto
- ‘HNO Must Go’ — WAEC Workers Declare After 9-Hour Talks End in Deadlock
- Verbal Agreement Reached: Mourinho Set For Stunning Real Madrid Return
Despite the online speculation, Chike has continued to maintain his public schedule and professional appearances.
The singer was recently spotted at a cinema outing in Lagos, where he interacted warmly with fans, signed autographs, and posed for photographs.
In one of the viral clips circulating online, fans were seen singing his hit song Running To You while taking pictures with the music star.
Neither Chike nor Sandra Onyenucheya has directly addressed the substance of the rumours beyond the singer’s cryptic post.
Frank Edoho has also not publicly identified the musician he referenced during the interview, leaving much of the speculation based entirely on social media assumptions.
The development has since generated heated conversations online, with some social media users criticising the spread of unverified claims involving public figures, while others continue to speculate about the identities behind Frank Edoho’s remarks.
Chike, known for songs such as Running To You, Roju, and Egwu, has remained one of Nigeria’s most celebrated contemporary vocalists, earning praise for his soulful sound and emotionally driven music.
Chike Reacts To Rumours Linking Him With Frank Edoho’s Estranged Wife
![]()
Entertainment
Popular Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Reportedly Dies at 40
Popular Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Reportedly Dies at 40
The actor, known for his charming screen presence and roles in several blockbuster Nigerian movies, was said to have passed away on Tuesday at the age of 40, according to reports circulating across major entertainment and news platforms.
Although details surrounding his death remained sketchy as of press time, reports claimed the actor died after battling an undisclosed illness, with some sources alleging he had been privately managing cancer-related complications.
The development has thrown the Nigerian entertainment industry into mourning, with fans, colleagues, and celebrities expressing shock and grief over the sudden loss.
Tributes poured in across social media shortly after news of his death emerged, as admirers remembered him for his talent, charisma, and contribution to the growth of Nollywood.
Born Alexx Ekubo-Okwaraeke, the actor rose to prominence after emerging first runner-up at the 2010 Mr Nigeria contest. He subsequently built a successful acting career, featuring in numerous acclaimed films and television productions.
Over the years, Ekubo became one of Nollywood’s most recognizable faces, starring in popular productions such as Weekend Getaway, The Bling Lagosians, Zero Hour, Merry Men, and A Sunday Affair.
Beyond acting, he was also celebrated for his fashion sense, brand endorsements, and influence within Nigeria’s entertainment and youth culture.
Industry stakeholders described his reported death as a painful loss to Nollywood, noting that he remained one of the most admired actors of his generation.
As of the time of filing this report, no official statement had been released by his family, management team, or the Actors Guild of Nigeria confirming funeral arrangements or further details surrounding the circumstances of his death.
More details later.
Popular Nollywood Actor Alex Ekubo Reportedly Dies at 40
![]()
-
metro1 day agoOyo Abduction: IGP Deploys More Detectives as Panic Spreads Across Ogbomoso
-
metro3 days agoKidnapped Oyo Teacher Beheaded As Makinde Confirms Arrest Of Six Suspects
-
Entertainment3 days agoSandra Okunzuwa Reveals Movie Kiss Scene Ended Her Relationship
-
metro3 days agoBREAKING: Several Injured as Car Crashes Into Tricycles in Lagos
-
International2 days agoThree Killed In California Mosque Shooting As Teen Suspects Die By Suicide
-
metro2 days agoIgboho Calls for Approval of “Iru Ekun Security Network” After Oyo School Attack
-
Education2 days agoUTME 2026: JAMB Gives Fresh Update on Original Result Slip Delay
-
Entertainment3 days agoChike Reacts To Rumours Linking Him With Frank Edoho’s Estranged Wife
