Mother who had 3some with two 13-year-old schoolboys in her son's bedroom jailed four years - Newstrends
Connect with us

metro

Mother who had 3some with two 13-year-old schoolboys in her son’s bedroom jailed four years

Published

on

Mother who had 3some with two 13-year-old schoolboys in her son’s bedroom jailed four years

A 36-year-old mother has been jailed for four years for having s3x with two 13-year-olds in her son’s bedroom while he was at school.

The woman, Natalie Harris started sending s3xual messages to one of the schoolboys on Snapchat before inviting them both to her address.

In a ‘total disregard of any moral compass’, the mother-of-six developed an ‘obsession for s3x with young boys’ and wanted ‘attention’ after a break-up, a court heard.

She was arrested after a video of the threesome filmed by one of the boys was circulated around their school.

Harris, from Waterlooville, Hampshire, wept in the dock on Thursday as she was jailed for four years, having admitted four counts of engaging in sexual activity with a child.

A mother of one of the 13-year-old boys told Portsmouth Crown Court that Harris ‘has taken away his childhood’.

Prosecutor Matthew Lawson said both boys, who cannot be named for legal reasons, were 13 at the time of the incident which took place in Waterlooville, near Portsmouth, in November 2022.

Mr Lawson told Portsmouth Crown Court: ‘The case came to light in January of last year.

‘There was a video that had been circulating around the school both boys attended.

‘The police got a call from a concerned parent which showed an adult female engaging in sexual activity with a boy.’

The court heard the two boys initially denied involvement before one of them eventually told their mother.

Mr Lawson said Harris was identified as the woman in the video via her distinctive hand tattoos.

Her mobile phone was seized by police and a ‘thread of messages’ between her and one of the boys was found – who she had saved in her contacts as Rachel.

It was heard she told him he ‘shouldn’t tell anyone’ as she could go to prison.

READ ALSO:

Telling the court how the boy came forward to tell his mum he had been the one who took the video, Mr Lawson said: ‘He said in November 2022, around the time of the World Cup, the defendant had started to message him on Snapchat and by text.

‘He said the messages became sexual and invited both boys to go to her house.

‘It was clear to both boys they were going there for sex.’

The court heard that when they arrived at the address, Harris took them to her son’s bedroom, where they had sex for roughly 40 minutes and left before her own boy was due to return from school.

She was arrested and initially claimed ‘no knowledge’ of who the woman was in the video.

In a victim impact statement read to the court, the mother of the boy who came forward said she had seen her son ‘fade away’ as a result of the ‘awful nightmare’.

She added her ‘poor boy’ has lost interest in several hobbies and now stays indoors as a result.

‘My heart just breaks, I couldn’t have imagined this happening to my son – he is a child,’ she said.

‘Natalie has completely turned our family upside down.

‘The worst thing about all of this is she has taken away his childhood and I will never forgive her.

‘He will never get back the childhood that has been taken from him. This will stay with us now for the rest of our lives.’

Harris, who has since been diagnosed with bipolar and multiple personality disorder – was suffering from a ‘manic episode’, it was heard.

READ ALSO:

In mitigation, criminal barrister Berenice Mulvanny said Harris was ‘deeply remorseful’ and ‘devastated’ about her behaviour.

She said it had been ‘triggered’ by a break-up with a partner.

On Harris’ split with her partner, Judge Sarah Munro KC said: ‘You reacted to his departure dramatically.

‘In your behaviour, you became extremely promiscuous.’

She said a ‘dramatic change’ was noted in Harris’s mood which included ‘an obsession in you for sex with young boys’.

‘The boy described how you started to send him messages and invited him to your home,’ she said. ‘You took them to your son’s bedroom and engaged in sexual activity with both boys.

‘They left because it was time for your son to come home from school.’

On the boy who reported the incident, she said: ‘The impact upon him has been dreadful. He feels guilty about what happened. You have clearly turned that family upside down and taken his childhood away from him.’

Sentencing her, she continued: ‘No sentence I can pass can give him his childhood back or undo the damage you have done to him.’

The judge said the trigger for the ‘manic episode’ which resulted in ‘erratic behaviour’ was her split with her partner.

‘You felt unloved and you began to act in a way to get attention,’ she added. ‘In your desire for attention, you gave no consideration on the long-term detrimental impact on these young boys.

‘There was significant planning and grooming behaviour used by you, a serious abuse of trust and a very significant disparity in age.’

She added there had been a ‘total disregard of any moral compass’ and jailed her for four years.

Harris was also made the subject of a ten-year restraining order and a Sexual Harm Prevention Order of the same length.

Mother who had 3some with two 13-year-old schoolboys in her son’s bedroom jailed four years

metro

Seven Killed in Horrific Crash at Ota Toll Gate

Published

on

An accident scene
File photo

Seven Killed in Horrific Crash at Ota Toll Gate

– Brake Failure Suspected as Governor Orders Immediate Probe

Tragedy struck on Tuesday morning as seven persons lost their lives and two others sustained injuries in a multiple-vehicle crash at the busy Ota Toll Gate along the Lagos–Abeokuta Expressway.

The fatal collision, which occurred during peak traffic hours, reportedly involved a fully loaded trailer suspected to have suffered brake failure before ramming into smaller vehicles, including a commercial tricycle and a mini-bus. Eyewitness accounts described scenes of panic as the out-of-control truck ploughed into vehicles waiting near the toll gate.

Emergency responders from the Ogun State Traffic Compliance and Enforcement Corps (TRACE), Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC), and the Nigeria Police swiftly arrived at the scene to rescue victims and clear the wreckage.

The injured victims were rushed to nearby hospitals for medical attention, while the remains of the deceased were deposited at a state mortuary.

“The truck was speeding and suddenly lost control. People were shouting and running for safety,” an eyewitness told reporters at the scene.

READ ALSO:

In a statement issued hours after the incident, Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun, expressed deep sorrow over the loss of lives and ordered a comprehensive investigation into the cause of the crash. He condemned reckless driving and poor vehicle maintenance, particularly among heavy-duty truck operators.

“This avoidable tragedy underscores the urgent need for strict adherence to traffic regulations and proper vehicle maintenance,” the governor stated.

Motorists experienced heavy gridlock along the expressway as officials worked for several hours to restore normal traffic flow. Authorities have reiterated calls for drivers to exercise caution and ensure their vehicles are roadworthy before embarking on journeys.

The Lagos–Abeokuta corridor, especially around Sango–Ota, has witnessed repeated fatal accidents over the years, raising concerns among residents and commuters about road safety enforcement and infrastructure conditions.

Investigations into the exact cause of Tuesday’s crash are ongoing.

Seven Killed in Horrific Crash at Ota Toll Gate

Continue Reading

metro

Lagos Woman Shares Ordeal After Alleged Rape, Sparks Nationwide Outcry

Published

on

TikToker and aesthetic vendor, Mirabel
TikToker and aesthetic vendor, Mirabel

Lagos Woman Shares Ordeal After Alleged Rape, Sparks Nationwide Outcry

A young woman identified as Mirabel has shared a harrowing account of a near-death experience following an alleged rape attack in her apartment in Lagos, triggering widespread outrage and calls for justice.

In a video posted on TikTok under the handle @mirab351, Mirabel said the incident occurred on Sunday morning after she opened her door, believing it was a neighbour. According to her account, she was overpowered and lost consciousness during the attack.

She later said she regained awareness to find an intruder assaulting her. The assailant allegedly left her injured before fleeing. Mirabel explained that she initially thought the bleeding she noticed afterward was menstrual, until she received disturbing messages from a man she identified as the suspect.

READ ALSO:

Screenshots shared by the victim show the suspect boasting about the attack and making threats intended to discourage her from seeking justice. The messages, which have circulated widely online, have drawn strong condemnation from the public.

In a follow-up video, Mirabel appeared visibly distressed and disclosed that she attempted to harm herself afterward but was rushed to hospital by a friend and survived. She thanked those who reached out in support and said she needed time to recover before engaging further.

The case has sparked an outpouring of sympathy from Nigerians across social media, with many demanding the immediate arrest and prosecution of the suspect and renewed action against sexual violence. Advocacy groups and citizens are urging law enforcement to ensure accountability and protect survivors.

Mirabel’s story has reignited conversations about women’s safety, survivor support, and the need for swift justice in Nigeria.

If you or someone you know is in danger or struggling after an assault, please seek immediate help from trusted people or local emergency services.

Lagos Woman Shares Ordeal After Alleged Rape, Sparks Nationwide Outcry

Continue Reading

metro

BREAKING: Drama in NASS as Reps Clash Over Backup Manual Result Collation

Published

on

Speaker, House of Reps, Tajudeen Abbas

BREAKING: Drama in NASS as Reps Clash Over Backup Manual Result Collation

Abuja — Tension erupted at the National Assembly on Tuesday as opposition lawmakers staged a dramatic walkout in protest against the approval of manual collation of election results as a backup to electronic transmission.

The controversy unfolded during plenary when a motion seeking to adopt manual collation as a contingency measure in the event of technical failure of electronic transmission systems was presented for consideration. While the majority lawmakers supported the proposal, opposition members strongly objected, arguing that the move could undermine electoral transparency and public confidence in the electoral process.

Heated Debate on the Floor

The debate quickly grew intense as several opposition representatives warned that reintroducing manual collation, even as a backup, could open the door to manipulation and irregularities.

One opposition lawmaker described the decision as “a dangerous step backward,” insisting that Nigeria’s electoral reforms were designed to eliminate the flaws associated with manual processes. According to them, reliance on manual collation in previous elections had been a major source of disputes and litigation.

However, lawmakers from the majority caucus defended the proposal, stating that the backup option was necessary to safeguard the integrity of elections in situations where electronic systems malfunction due to network failure, cyber threats, or logistical challenges.

A ranking member of the majority party argued that “no responsible legislature should ignore the possibility of technical glitches,” stressing that manual collation would only serve as a last resort and not replace electronic transmission.

READ ALSO:

Dramatic Walkout

Following the Speaker’s ruling allowing the motion to proceed to approval by voice vote, opposition lawmakers rose from their seats in protest. Chanting “No to manual manipulation” and “Protect our votes,” they exited the chamber en masse.

The walkout temporarily disrupted proceedings, drawing reactions from observers and legislative aides present in the gallery.

Despite the protest, the remaining lawmakers proceeded to adopt the motion, effectively approving manual collation as a backup mechanism pending further legislative fine-tuning and possible amendments to the electoral framework.

Implications for Electoral Reform

The development is expected to generate significant political debate across party lines and among civil society organizations. Advocacy groups have consistently pushed for full electronic transmission of results to minimize human interference and enhance credibility.

Political analysts say the decision could become a flashpoint ahead of future elections, especially given past controversies surrounding result collation.

As of press time, leaders of the opposition caucus were reportedly preparing a joint press briefing to outline their position and next steps, including the possibility of seeking judicial interpretation if the approval translates into legislative amendments.

Further updates will follow as the situation develops.

BREAKING: Drama in NASS as Reps Clash Over Backup Manual Result Collation

Continue Reading
HostArmada Affordable Cloud SSD Shared Hosting
HostArmada - Affordable Cloud SSD Web Hosting

Trending